Monday, October 31, 2011

A beautiful hadith  If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it" 

  A beautiful hadith 
If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it" 


A Beautiful Hadith  Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said: 'When a man dies and his relatives are busy in funeral, there stands an extremely handsome man by his head. When the dead body is shrouded, that man gets in between the shroud and the chest of the deceased.When after the burial, the people return home, 2 angels, Munkar and Nakeer(names of two special Angels), come in the grave and try to separate this handsome man so that they may be able to interrogate the dead man in privacy about his faith. But the handsome man says, 'He is my companion, he is my friend. I will not  leave him alone in any case. If you are appointed for interrogation, do your job. I cannot leave him until I get him admitted into Paradise '.Thereafter he turns to his dead companion and says, 'I am the Qur'an, which you used to read, sometimes in a loud voice and sometimes in a low voice. Do not worry. After the interrogation of Munkar and Naker, you will have no grief.'When the interrogation is over, the handsome man arranges for him from Al-Mala'ul A'laa (the angels in Heaven) silk bedding filled with musk..Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said: 'On the Day of Judgement, before Allah, no other Intercessor will have a greater status than the Qur'an, neither a Prophet nor an angel.'Please keep forwarding this 'Hadith' to all ....becauseRasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said:'Pass on knowledge from me even if it is only one verse'.May Allah bestow this favour on all of us.AMEENA

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Can ELECTRICITY pass through Flash light of the Digital camera to your body???

Can ELECTRICITY pass through Flash light of the Digital camera to your body???  Yes it is 100% true.This is a true incidence reported of a boy aged 19, who was studying in 1st year of engineering, who died in Keshvani Hospital , Mumbai. He was admitted in the Hospital as a burned patient.Reason?This boy had gone to Amravati (a place located in State of Maharashtra ) on a study tour, on their return they were waiting at the railway station to catch the train. Many of them started taking pictures of their friends using "Mobile Phones" and / or "Digital Camera". One of them complained that, he was unable to capture the full group of friends in one frame in the Digicam.This boy moved away to a distance to get the whole group.  He failed to notice that at an angle above his head, 40,000 volts electrical line was passing through.As soon as he clicked the digital camera? 40,000 volt current passed through the camera flash light to his camera and then from his camera to his fingers & to his body. All this happened within a fraction of a second. His body was half burned.They arranged for an ambulance & his burned body was brought to Keshavani Hospital , Mumbai.For one & half days or so he was conscious & talking. Doctors did not have much hopes as there was a lot of complex issues in his body. He passed away later.Now how many of us are aware about these technical threats & dangers? Even if we are, how many of us are adhering...Now should we call ourselves as educated and knowledgeable people?> Please avoid mobile phones on petrol outlets.> Please avoid talking on mobile phones while driving.> Please avoid talking on mobile phones while kept in chargingmode without disconnecting from wall socket.> Please do not keep mobile phones  on your bed while charging and / on wooden furniture.> Avoid using mobile phones / Digital cameras near high voltageelectrical lines like in railway stations and avoid using flash.You could create a safety awareness among people whom you care by sharing this information......if u care.